**This is just for the greenhouse cover**
Easy way to grow your wheatgrass, indoors or outdoors, with or without soil
You can purchase a complete kit or each piece separately. The complete kit also comes with a 1kg bag of organic wheatgrass seeds
- Black Germinating Lid
- Greenhouse cover
- seedling tray flat
- growing tray
Purchase each piece separately or the full set
- Soak 2 cupsorganic seeds (the quality of seeds is important)in water for 8 hours.
- Rinse and drain the seeds.
- For soil free growing spread the seeds onto the seedling flat which is placed on top of thegrowing tray. (you canplace a paper towel down first if you wishto make it easier to clean up). Moisten the towel and sprinkle the pre-soaked seeds on it. Try to make sure that they are only level deep.
- For soil growing add 5 cm soil into the growing tray.
- Sprinkle the pre-soaked seeds out evenly on top of the soil
- Try to make sure they are only one layer deep Soil gardening requires more attention to watering than hydroponic (soil-free) growing, especially during the first 3 days of growth.
- The first 3 days - Watering your seeds is important, especially during the first three days if you want your seeds to germinate. It is the most important phase
- Cover with the black germinating lid and water twice per day
- Day 4 -at this point the shoots should have started. Change lid to Greenhouse cover.
- Day 5-8- Once your grass is growing evenly and has created a matrix of roots, you have successfully mastered the critical phase of growth.
- Days 8-14 - harvest typically falls between days 10-14. Choose the time when your grass looks healthy and before it starts to show signs of aging. Regardless of whether you grow in soil or without, you can cut your blades. Taller is better.